63 Map & Location
LOCATION OF 63 BANGKOK BOUTIQUE HOSTEL , EKKAMAI , SUKHUMVIT
Conveniently located on Sukhumvit Road towards the beginning of Soi 63, in the heart of Bangkok's trendy area of Ekamai. Of unparalleled convenience, the location offers ready access to:
• Sky Train (BTS): The Ekamai station is located alongside the Hotel on Sukhumvit Road, providing easy access to major shopping malls and local attractions.
• Eastern Bus Terminal: The transportation hub to all east of Thailand' cities, travelers have easy access to major tourist spots such as Pattaya, Rayong and Trad.
• Easy road links to the Expressway, Airport, foreign embassies and hospitals.
From Airports: For your arrival to Bangkok, a car journey from the airports is most convenient. It is a 30-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport (Suvarnabhumi)
This boutique residence is designed to appeal to a younger or time-conscious travellers. All trendy 42 rooms are designed with smart of utilize space for trendy life. High Speed of internet around the area both of on the ground floor and 2nd floor with spacious area either working , chatting , meeting or relaxing and our staff will attend to serve 24/7. Assuring our Co-Working Space is the Truly answer of Network Circle as you will not disconnect from the world even a minute when you are here. Located in the amidst of Sukhumvit road in the beginning of Soi 63 where you will find Triple 3 Location
• 3 steps to Ekamai Sky Train Station .. just open the door of lobby then you will find the escalator to sky train station
• 3 minutes (really less then that !! ) walk to Gateway Mall where you just across the road and will find variety of shops and restaurants especially Thai & Japanese food.
• 3 minutes by walk to Ekamai Bus Station to Norther part of Thailand, just opposite the road, this station is the terminal for all buses to Chonburi , Bangsaen , Pattaya , Rarong and Trad.
The typical station consists of two levels - concourse and platform. The concourse provides ticketing facilities and other passenger amenities as well as access to the system. The platform is for waiting, boarding
and alighting from the train. Please be aware that the train may approach the platform anytime, from any direction.
Our trains are designed to high international standards. Doors open / close automatically. Beeper sounds will warn you when the doors are about to close. If standing please stand clear of the door's at all times.
Stay away from the track and electrified rails. Pay attention to all warning signs. Trespassing onto the track area can cause severe injury to yourself or others.
Types of Tickets
1) Single-Journey Ticket: this is a pay-per-trip ticket, it is available at any Ticket Issuing Machine, located in every station. The machines accept coins only and give change. Commuters can also get exact change at any ticket office, located near a Ticket Issuing Machine.
2) Stored-Value Ticket: the value of the ticket will be deducted according to the distance of each journey, and is most suitable for regular commuters or for multiple journeys. Stored-Value Tickets are available and can be refilled at any ticket office, located in every station.
3) Sky card
- Available for 200 baht plus 30 baht refundable deposit.
- Minimum refill is 100 baht.
- Each ticket contains the total value (travel value and deposit) not over 2000 baht.
- Ticket may be used for up to 1.5 years.
- Deposit can be refunded at all BTS station ticket offices.
4) 30 Day Adult Pass (no deposit and non-refundable)
Adult 10Trip Pass
- 10Trips to be used within 30 day (25 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 250 baht. Suitable for tourists and occasional travelers.
Adult 15Trip Pass
- 15 Trips to be used within 30 day (20 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 300 baht. Suitable for more regular travelers.
Adult 30Trip Pass
- 30 Trips to be used within 30 day (18 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 540 baht. Suitable for daily travelers.
5) 30 Day Student Pass (no deposit and non-refundable)
Student 10 Trip Pass
- 10 Trips to be used within 30 days (16 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 160 baht Suitable for students not over 23 years old, who travel occasionally.
Student 15 Trip Pass
- 15 Trips to be used within 30 days (14 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 210 baht Suitable for students not over 23 years old, who travel more regularly.
Student 30 Trip Pass
- 30 Trips to be used within 30 days (12 baht per trip, unlimited distance) price 360 baht Suitable for students not over 23 years old, who travel daily.
6) One day tourist pass
Unlimited trips for 1 day for only 100 baht
7) Three day tourist pass
Unlimited trips for 3 days for only 280 baht